The information you provide on this online store will be held by Mr Flavour and not by any third parties.
Use of your information:
Excluding financial details (We do not store this information) the information you provide on this site may be held and used by us for any of the following purposes: order processing, administration of customers’ orders and/or accounts, dealing with enquiries or complaints, crime and fraud prevention, marketing our products and services generally or (subject to any objection or preference you may indicate when submitting your personal details to us via this Web site) for sending information to you about our products from time to time. In addition, we may use information about you provided by credit reference agencies to help us make credit decisions and to prevent fraud.
Disclosures of your information:
We will not disclose your information to any other companies other than those belonging to the same group of companies. We may disclose your information to credit agencies and to other people in relation to enquiries concerning the prevention and detection of fraud or crime or the apprehension or prosecution of offenders or as may be required by law or legal proceedings.
Copyright and trademark statement:
- All rights reserved. The material on this site is protected by copyright throughout the world and is owned by Mr Flavour or its licensors.
- You may read, print and download it for private use only.
- You may provide a link (not a framed link) to this site from any other business or business information or service website but not (unless expressly agreed to by ourselves in writing) in any way which gives the impression that we are associated with or have approved such other site
- You may not commercialise or otherwise copy it without our permission.
- Use of this site is subject to our terms and conditions of use.
Commentary and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Information we collect about you
We collect information about you when you:
We may supplement the information we collect about you with information we receive from other sources e.g. public registers such as the electoral roll. This allows us to assess the accuracy of the information we hold about you in order to send you relevant offers and information.
- visit the Website, and other sites accessible from the Website.
- register with, and buy products or services on the Website.
- take part in promotions, competitions, customer surveys and questionnaires.
- contact us, e.g. in writing, call customer services.
Using your information
Collecting your personal information helps Mr Flavour to better understand what you need from us. We use your information to:
We may share your personal information across the Mr Flavour group so they can provide you with relevant products and services.
Your personal information is safe with us and will never be released to companies outside the Mr Flavour group for their marketing purposes.
We may use and share anonymised information outside the Mr Flavour group. However, we would like to reassure you that this never includes your personal information.
- manage and improve the Website.
- personalise our services to you.
- administer and operate your account.
- process your orders and allocate points to your account.
- tell you about important changes to the Website and our services.
- understand your shopping behaviour to develop and improve our products and services.
- manage promotions, competitions, customer surveys and questionnaires.
- check and verify your identity, and prevent or detect crime. In performing checks your information may be disclosed to credit reference agencies, who may keep a record of that information. This is not a credit check and your credit rating will be unaffecte